Lightbars are ideal for interior and exterior decoration due to their elegant look, making them usable in traditional and modern houses. Combine multiple ELVI Lightbars to create sleek and unique lighting effects.
Click here to check out another version of this unique luminaire.
- AC Power Source
- Made of high-quality antirust aluminum and equipped with an IP65 waterproof driver.
- Will withstand the extreme winter and summer temperatures.
- Warm White and Cold White variants are Non-Dimmable.
- The dimmable variant comes with a remote that can adjust the light temperature (warm, cold, or neutral) and brightness. Not compatible with Dimmer Switches.
- Certifications: CCC, CE, UL, ETL, RoHS
- Built-in LED Light
- Voltage: 85-265V
- IP65 Waterproof
- Hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.
- For our US and Canada customers. This light requires a smaller than standard electrical box.
- Switch Type: Standard ON/OFF Switch ( not included)
- Fast Delivery 7-10 Days
- L 30cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 12W / L 11.8" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 60cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 24W / L 23.6" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 80cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 32W / L 31.4" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 100cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 40W / L 39.3" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 120cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 48W / L 47.2" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 150cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 60W / L 59" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 170cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 70W / L 66.9" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 200cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 80W / L 78.7" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
- L 240cm x W 8cm x D 4.5cm: / 90W / L 94.4" x W 3.1" x D 1.7"
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (est. 15-40 business days)
All packages shipped out will be via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send you the tracking number via email.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please, email us upon receipt to inform us of any issues with your order.
Our Refund Policy page provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Duties and taxes are calculated and charged by customs officials in your country. As such, they are beyond our control. As the importer of goods, you are responsible for duties, taxes, and any other charges that your country chooses to impose for the import.