ELVI | Outdoor Long Strip Modern Wall Sconce Light
Illuminate your spaces with a touch of modern elegance. Our contemporary weather-resistant Elvi Outdoor LED wall sconces blend form and function, casting a radiant glow that complements every modern exterior.
Crafted from high-quality aluminum with a sleek matte black finish, these outdoor LED wall lights are not only corrosion-resistant but are also a testament to an enduring style. Perfect for modern exteriors, their design stands up to the elements, ensuring your home stays illuminated in style. Rated for outdoor resilience, they're more than just outdoor wall lights; their elegance and durability make them equally stunning for indoor spaces. Available in a diverse range of sizes, choose the ideal fit to complement your home's design aesthetics. Dive into a realm where style meets durability, and make a statement that lasts.
- For our customers from the US and Canada. This light requires a smaller than standard electrical box.
- Certifications: CCC, CE
- Built-in LED Light
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Warranty: 3 years
- Material: Aluminum
- AC Power Source
- IP65 Waterproof
- Switch Type: Standard ON/OFF Switch (not included)
- Fast Delivery
- Warm White variant: 3000K
- Cold White variant: 6000K
- Neutral White variant 4500K is available by request
- The Dimmable with Remote variant comes with a remote that can adjust the brightness of the light and the temperature (warm white, cold white, or neutral white). Not compatible with Dimmer Switches.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (est. 15-40 business days)
All packages shipped out will be via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send you the tracking number via email.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please, email us upon receipt to inform us of any issues with your order.
Our Refund Policy page provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Duties and taxes are calculated and charged by customs officials in your country. As such, they are beyond our control. As the importer of goods, you are responsible for duties, taxes, and any other charges that your country chooses to impose for the import.