Brea | LED Wall Lamp
Introducing the Brea LED Wall Lamp, a beacon of contemporary style for your interiors. Sleek and slender, this modern wall lamp offers a stylish touch to any room and ensures an even glow around and behind it. Whether you prefer the sophistication of gold or the elegance of black, Brea has you covered. Choose from three distinct sizes and emitting colors, catering to your unique style and ambiance desires.
Perfect for modern homes, apartments, or office spaces looking for a touch of sophistication.
- Modern Design: The elegant profile fits seamlessly into any contemporary decor, making it the ideal wall light for any setting.
- Available Finishes: Select between a lustrous gold or a sleek black finish to best suit your interiors.
- Size Variations: Customize the look with three available sizes in length to best fit your space.
- Emitting Colors: Tailor the mood of your room with your choice of warm white, cold white, or neutral white emitting colors.
- Energy Efficiency: Beyond its aesthetics, this modern wall lamp stands out with its energy-efficient LED technology, promising longevity and reduced energy bills.
- AC Power Source
- Voltage: 90-240V
- Built-in LED Light
- Certification: CCC
- Warranty: 2 years
Canopy Dimensions(Wall-Mounted): 10 CM x 5.5 CM / 3.9 inches x 2.1 inches
For our US and Canada customers. This light requires a smaller than standard electrical box.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (est. 15-40 business days)
All packages shipped out will be via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send you the tracking number via email.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please, email us upon receipt to inform us of any issues with your order.
Our Refund Policy page provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Duties and taxes are calculated and charged by customs officials in your country. As such, they are beyond our control. As the importer of goods, you are responsible for duties, taxes, and any other charges that your country chooses to impose for the import.